- TV Unit
- Finish : Walnut
- Size : 1800 mm X 450mm X 450mm(L X H X D)
Premium TV Rack
8 in stock
8 in stock
Modern TV unit walnut finish
Cancelation, Claims and Refund
- Is it possible to cancel my order?
Cancellations are not permitted once the order is placed.
- Can I return a product found to be defective upon use after some time?
If the product is within the warranty period, please get in touch with our Customer Care representative with order ID and images of the defective product. We will make all endeavours to repair or replace the product as per the warranty terms specified on the website.
Note : All furniture should be opened and checked for any defect/damage. Any such issue should be notified on the delivery challan and AWB/consignment copy. Any claim of transit damage will not be considered if not notified at the time of delivery itself.
TERMS OF WARRANTY
- Our warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase and covers all manufacturing defects. The warranty period enters into force from the date printed on your receipt or sales slip. You may be asked to present proof of purchase when requesting service.
- Wood being a natural material comes with certain natural flaws, variation in colour/grains, or imperfections, which is considered part of its natural beauty. Natural variations in colour, knots, stress marks, hairline split etc. are not considered defects of workmanship and materials. For outdoor and solid wood furniture, some deterioration will happen as an after-effect of seasonal climatic variations in spite of the best of the treatments. Wood surfaces are subject to denting, scratching, etc. if not properly used and cared for. Users should also be aware that all surface finishes mellow with age and usage.
- Each furniture being individually handcrafted may show minor variations in colour, shape, finish, wood grain, texture, edge finishing, that are not considered to be defects. Handmade fabrics may also exhibit slight discrepancies in print, colour, patches, patterns or texture as.
- Some types of fabric show features due to the composition and the kind of manufacturing that aren’t to be considered as defects. For example: “staple” or “streaked” and “crumpled effect” for linen ”spotted effect” or “curl” , the ”light/dark effect” and the ”imprint effect” for velvets and chenille. In fabrics, suede or leather, each production lot can present slight variations in colour as compared to samples or products produced in the past.
- The warranty excludes damage resulting from careless or incorrect furniture installation, potential damage from accidents such as that resulting from a fall, impact, natural disaster, fire and, in any case, all defects that cannot be attributed to defects in the manufacture of the product.
- Slight nuances in fabric colour and wood polish between the displayed image and the actual product may be observed depending on individual screen settings, screen resolution and also in-studio special lighting and ambient effects.
- Moreover, coverage under warranty requires that the product has not been modified, altered or transformed in any way. The warranty is not valid in the event that our products are disassembled, modified or repaired by anyone other than authorised W&M personnel. Damage due to poor upkeep or improper use of the product are not considered defects of manufacture. You will find useful recommendations in the instruction booklet regarding the use and care of your product.
- In addition to the primary material specified, there might also be other types of materials used in the manufacturing of the product, that are vital to the manufacturing as well as overall strength, durability and look of a product.
- All furniture should be opened and checked for any defect/damage. Any such issue should be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods. No claim after 24 hours will be considered. If the furniture is not going to be used for a long time, it is desirable that they should be opened and kept in a safe and cool place to avoid accidental and heat damage.
Furniture care and maintenance
We recommend the following guidelines for optimum furniture care and maintenance:
Solid wood furniture, unless specially recommended for outdoor use, must not be placed in direct sunlight, near to heat sources or in rooms which see unusual temperature swings. These may cause stresses in the glued joints and in furniture plates which could result in splitting, cracks or any other undesirable material activity.
Top surfaces can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Any kind of solvents or chemical sprays should not be used unless specifically suggested for a particular product.
Dirt and dust in the fabric surges break down in the fibers which in turn may reduce its life. Weekly cleaning with a soft brush inhibits degradation and increases prolonged life.